Avalon Tattoos




    "This is my girls and cards tattoo. I got this done at Avalon Tattoo II in



    "This is my fudo tattoo. I got this done at Avalon Tattoo II in San Diego.



    Entries Tagged 'Tattoos' . Fip Buchanan, Avalon Tattoo, San Diego



    Artist is Steve Mast at Avalon Tattoo in PB. It's an ambigram and I love it!



    Artist is Steve Mast at Avalon Tattoo in PB. It's an ambigram and I love it!



    Portrait of clients mother tattooed by Terry Ribera at Avalon Tattoo II in



    them Bay to work I did a guest spot at Fip Buchanan's Avalon Tattoo II.




    The Mists of Avalon Bem mais uma



    Terry Ribera Avalon Tattoo II San Diego



    Avalon Tattoo - Patty



    Source URL: http://ghubar-magazine.blogspot.com/2011/07/avalon-tattoos.html
    Visit ghubar magazine for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive